fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Host Hotel? 2008

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Host Hotel? 2008
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 06:58:20 -0700
I've stayed in the Best Western in Horseheads and it was just fine.  There
is a little known back road to get around all the traffic coming to the
track.  I've stayed in Corning several times, easy traffic and nice places
to eat etc.  I stayed a the Seneca lodge  several times and thought the
rooms were like sleeping in a tent that was set on on the side of a hill but
without the natural drainage. ( not me, thank you).  The bar and the food is
great though..----- Original Message -----