fot

Re: [Fot]

To: GRMTim@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot]
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:12:41 EDT
Tim! Good to hear from you!

Yes!   This is the 2008 Kastner Cup Event

Yes!  We should do a release...I suspect that this should come from SVRA.

The first 24 hours of responses has been impressive. I think we have at least
one Brit coming. Perhaps we should foster the idea of more of them coming, as
we did at Mid_Ohio and VIR.......

You need to get the Group 44 GT6 ready, anyway. This is a good reason.

Joe (A)

> Okay, I guessed I have missed something, Am I to assume from this
> communication that the official FOT meet is at SVRA Watkins Glen in Sept? If
>so, can
> someone send me an official release to publish?
>
> To keep up with the Jones and the Warners does this mean I need to get the
> 69 Championship Group 44 GT6 done by then?
>
> Tim Suddard
> Publisher; Classic Motorsports
> and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
> www.classicmotorsports.net
> www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
> Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

   </HTML>