fot

Re: [Fot] Transmission for racing GT6+

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>, Scott Janzen <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Transmission for racing GT6+
From: "tr4.tony@virgin.net" <tsheach@pba.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:30:33 +0100
Hi folks

I now run what is basically a triumph stag kd or ld series a type overdive box
in bst82B .... The ct and cp series tr gearboxes were too weak for rally use
and I minced a few before I started using the stag.

The main differences are the layshaft and bearing ... Essentially the mod for
non stag boxes replicate what triumph eventually produced.

Looks original and right.

Rgds

Tony