fot

Re: [Fot] Detroit Locker Part Needed

To: rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Detroit Locker Part Needed
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:13:24 GMT
I have 2 cracked ones.  Cracks are a common problem with these.  If you find a
good source, please let me know, since I can use one too.  Joe(B)

-- rikrock@aol.com wrote:
Amici,

I'm not sure of the correct name, but what I'm looking for might be called
the?diff gear carrier.? It's the part of?the Detroit?Locker?that contains all
the gears you can't see when?unit is?assembled.? It's a cast piece, with a
machined flange that the ring gear?attaches to.?This is for a TR4.

Yeah, I know this is a long shot, but maybe, just maybe........

Thanks!

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA