fot

[Fot] Nomination for another TR3 Racer

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination for another TR3 Racer
From: Ron Jones <earthron@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:16:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

  I would like to present a nomination to the group for a fellow Triumph racer.
Daryll Clark has been racing his white TR3 #333 with VARA for several seasons.
He lives Pine Mountain Club, CA near, and is friends with, Herman of
transmission fame. Daryll has been improving his lap times greatly recently and
really enjoying racing. Currently he suffering some down time as he caught 2nd
gear instead of 4th during a recent race and sheared the flywheel bolts.

  Daryll started with his street TR3 and made it into what is now a full race
car. With his "dry" sense of humor I'm sure he would make a great addition to
the FOT group.

  Daryll's email is Alleycatrace@aol.com. Do I hear a second?

  Ron Jones
  1963 TR4 Race Car
  1958 TR3 almost ready for paint and reassembly