fot

Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot

To: "Susan Kahler" <spitfiresuz@141.com>, <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:37:50 -0700
I was wondering how that possibly could stand. Especially since Terri and
Susan are two of the most knowledgeable members of the FOT.

I started to respond to the thread earlier with my technique for spending what
I want on my toys, but realized that I don't really have one. I'm doubly
blessed, not only with comfortable finances, but also with a wife that doesn't
keep score.