fot

Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'Susan Kahler'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot
From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:31:57 -0500
So, as a FOT wife I can hardly contain myself.
I hear my husband tell stories of the many email threads and this one I
could not pass up a comment.
I think one of my husband's most prized positions in his garage hall of
fame is the chrome viper piston I presented to him from my old job at
Hennessey Motorsports. If you would like to talk about comfortable
finances, let me know. I too can pick out the good from the crap.
Please be aware before you start spouting off at the women on this list,
that many of us had no brothers so we had to be the son for our daddies.
Changing the oil in our mustangs at 16 and teaching our boyfriends how
to do things on their cars. I challenge you to open your wife's jewelry
drawer and pick out the real from the crap, or better yet pick the good
pair out of the 6 pairs of black heels. Again, as said earlier, as long
as theirs a paper trail to cover it right?
But who is keeping score.
After all it is all for fun right?