fot

Re: [Fot] elgibility question

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>,FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] elgibility question
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:00:28 -0500
For VSCDA in the midwest, for production cars (I assume that's what
you're really after), it's 1973.  The model must have been in
production in 1973, although your particular example may have been
built after that.  For monoposto, the cutoff is 1972.  For "wings and
slicks" monoposto, it's 1979.  SVRA is similar.  Most of the
organizations list this on their websites.
http://www.vscda.org/groups.html
http://www.svra.com/SVRA/SVRAHome.nsf/weblinks/EJEN-5ZGGEU?OpenDocument
http://www.hsrrace.com/HSR/HSRHome.nsf/attachmentweb/EJEN-62LRZH/$file/Race+Series+Classes.pdf?OpenElement

http://vintagedrive.com/groups.htm (vdca)
http://www.varac.ca/classes.html
http://www.corinthianvintagerace.com/forms/cvarclasses.html (cvar)
http://rmvr.com/category/groups/

I'm missing some of the west coast groups, I'm sure.

- Tony