fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Wheeler is looking for alloy radiator for his TR2

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Wheeler is looking for alloy radiator for his TR2
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 11:02:13 -0400
Jack, et al,

November last year we installed a aluminum radiator in my TR3A produced by
Wizard Cooling of NY.  Cost was $495 + shipping.  Quite a nice piece,
installed fairly easily and has held up quite well so far.  I just checked
their website http://www.wizardcooling.com/index.htm but could not find a link
to the TR2/3 radiator but I'm sure if you called them they could make one for
you.

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com