fot

Re: [Fot] 2008 Zippo Non-racing TR Events?

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2008 Zippo Non-racing TR Events?
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:23:36 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/2007 3:18:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jrherrera90@hotmail.com writes:

Are any  events scheduled for non-racing Trs? Track touring, old course tour,
car  show, ??? Maybe I should take The Blue TR3 if Steve will let me do some
activities.

John

There are plenty of off-track activities including car shows, ralleys,
winery tours, etc. These are handled by the Watkins Glen Festival and you will
need to contact them directly. Triumph is the featured marque for the festival
too.

_http://www.grandprixfestival.com/participant.html_
(http://www.grandprixfestival.com/participant.html)

These events always sell out. It is not too soon to sign up.

Jack Woehrle