fot

[Fot] 2008 Zippo Non-Racing TR Events?

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 2008 Zippo Non-Racing TR Events?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:32:29 EDT
John!

>From some very early correspondence with SVRA, it was my understanding that
the Village of Watkins Glen was going to pay special attention to the TRIUMPH
marque. I dont know what the status is of that planning is, but we need it for
the press releases, that GRM (Tim Suddard's Group) is going to write for us.

Seems like there is always a car show. I am not sure about track touring, but
certainly this should be proposed for the FOT and their TRIUMPH Guests.

Old Course Touring is highly unlikely, but it wont hurt to ask.

There no plans for autocrossing that I am aware of. This was highly
successful at Road America, last May, but that was horse of a completely
different
color.

This is a very good inquiry, John.  Thanks for asking.

Joe Alexander

> Are any events scheduled for non-racing Trs? Track touring, old course tour,
> car show, ??? Maybe I should take The Blue TR3 if Steve will let me do some
> activities.
>
> John

   </HTML>