fot

Re: [Fot] SCCA Roll Cage Trivia - For The Chronologically Gifted

To: rocky@spitfire4.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SCCA Roll Cage Trivia - For The Chronologically Gifted
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:45:46 EDT
Joe, Rocky, ..

    All of our ITA and ITS cars had full cages  back in the late 1980s, so I
can't imagine that the production classes  (other than perhaps showroom stock)
could have been running without full  cages before 2000.

    I am also wondering whether the full  cage requirements were imposed at
different times on open cars vs coupes,  sedans.

Cary

In a message dated 10/12/2007 2:12:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,