fot

Re: [Fot] SCCA Roll Cage Trivia - For The Chronolically Gifted

To: Group44TR7@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SCCA Roll Cage Trivia - For The Chronolically Gifted
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:13:36 EDT
I recently purchased the SCCA Vintage and Historic Rule book. Included in
the book are reprints of several years of the GCR the last being 1972. Under
1972 general specifications it is stated that all cars must have a "roll bar"
and includes a reference to specifications in Appendix Z. There is no Appendix
Z  included in the reprint so I will contact SCCA to see if I can get a copy.
If there are any other specific details anyone is interested in, please  feel
free to contact me.

Dave Y.