fot

Re: [Fot] Driving to the track in the race car

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Driving to the track in the race car
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:57:14 -0700
One of the guys out here in Arizona will use the Department of Motor
Vehicle website to obtain a temporary license tag for his race
prepared Porsche 911 on race weekends.  The tag is good for three
days (weekends and Holidays don't count toward the expiration time!)
and costs $1.00.

Tapes the permit that he prints out to his rear window and off he
heads to the track.