fot

Re: [Fot] Tilton brake piston size

To: SpiwakD@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tilton brake piston size
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 01:25:01 GMT
Dave, I am on the road for the week, so can't look to see what I have where,
but I have two 0.70 masters and one 0.75 master.  I think the 0.75 is front
and a 0.7 for clutch and the other for rear.   I, however have Jaguar 3 piston
front calipers and Wilwood rear calipers, so my car may not be a good
comparison.  I went with the Wilwood pedal assembly with Tilton master
cylinders.  Initially this was because the Tilton pedals were on back order,
but after looking at them closer I liked the Wilwood ones better for how I was
going to mount them.  They also have non-slip pedals.  Download the drawings
and compare them.   Joe(B)

-- SpiwakD@aol.com wrote:
Am considering a Tilton pedal setup with master and slave cylinders for  TR3.
Who knows what size piston to order?

Dave

jaboruch@netzero.net
Fot mailing list