fot

[Fot] Alonzo and McLaren part ways

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Alonzo and McLaren part ways
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:35:32 -0700
Today, I see that what I guess we all knew was inevitable was made official.
Alonzo's contract is not being renewed for 2008.  It was stated as "A mutual
parting of ways", but I think that there is no way that Ron Dennis would bring
him back next season considering all the complaining and lack of team effort
that Alono diaplayed over the course of this season, not to mention the
Stepneygate affair.

Which makes one wonder which branch Alonzo will alight on next season.  I will
be watchng very closely to see who wil take him.

Joe C.