fot

Re: [Fot] update on my stolen TR5 race car

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <triosan@gmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] update on my stolen TR5 race car
From: "Geoffrey Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:47:34 +1100
  Chuck
  I doubt it will turn up in Aus it will stand out as we say "like dogs
balls ". i will put the word out to warn all the Triumph guys here in AUS .
If something sus turns up all FOT will hear about it
  Sorry to hear of your loss good luck with MK2
  Geoff Byrne
  TR6 Racer Down Under
  PS can you please resend me the pics of the car we will get it in our mags
and on WEB sites just to cover all bases