fot

[Fot] TR3 -TR4A shocks and...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR3 -TR4A shocks and...
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:52:33 GMT
Does anyone happen to know what the difference in length is between TR3/4 and
TR4A/6 front shocks?
Next question:  Has anyone come up with an easy way to do weight jacking at
the front end of  TR3-6s?  Does not look like my plans to change to front
coilovers and tubular A-arms will be economically viable, so on to plan B.   I
would like to be able to easily adjust front corner weights for different
tracks.  While most tracks in the Northeast are mostly right turns, NHIS is
mostly lefts and Pocono can go either way.  I am looking at AFCO adjustable
coil spring spacers, but just want to make sure that I am not missing
something that is obvious or has already been done.
Right now I have a shortened stock spring spacer that I swap from side to side
as needed, but it is very time consuming and I seem to have less and less time
during the season to make such changes.  Joe(B)