fot

[Fot] Composite Leaf Springs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Composite Leaf Springs
From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:40:46 -0800 (PST)
FOT,

I am looking for a new "dearched" leaf spring for my HP Triumph Spitfire.  I
had spoken with Rick Cline some time ago regarding a spring but there were some
challenges with the supplier at the time.  Since then, I have continued to use
my "stock" dearched spring but I am looking to upgrade.

Does anyone know of a source for a composite leaf spring for a racing spitfire?
 Contact information and if they have specifications on file??  I will also
reach out to Rick C. to discuss the possibility of getting a famous Rick Cline
spring.

thanks

Jay R. Creel