fot

Re: [Fot] crank scrapers available

To: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] crank scrapers available
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:00:47 -0800
If jack does not make them,
please see Allen Johnson at crank scrapers, inc.  He made me a scraper and
baffled windage tray in exchange for the oil pan, oil pump and rod I gave
him.  You can see the results in Kas last book and at:
http://www.crank-scrapers.com/Triumph.html
As you can see from the site, crank scrapers are $75.
Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold