fot

Re: [Fot] The Glen Western PA Triumph Association HOSPITALITY

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Glen Western PA Triumph Association HOSPITALITY
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:11:00 -0500
My good friend Bruce Stutzman quoted Archie Bunker and suggested that I
should just "Stifle It" when he saw that Joe and I had discussed the WPTA
again doing the Hospitality Tent at this years FOT Glen gathering.

He equated me to Meatball!.

 I called Bruce and asked him how he could have referred to me as "Meatball"
after all of these years and he had little excuse but to apologize
profusely. Apologies are not what they used to be ever since a previous
President used them so liberally for every small or big transgression that
he was caught doing. So I've decided that Bruce's apology while well meaning
lacked real sincerity.

Now those of you who know Bruce also know that he likes to occasionally toss
a few down. Well his real excuse was that he had a few extra beers that
night in celebration of the birth of his 1st Grandson; Cooper Stutzman. He
was feeling pretty good by the time he wrote that little epistle.

Congratulations Bruce, now we can not only call you "Madman" but also
"Grandpa"

Will Cooper be riding shotgun anytime soon?

JVV