fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen SHIRT design

To: greenman62@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen SHIRT design
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:14:00 EST
List,

It 'appears' that the thought is migrating to something tasteful and
functional.

I 'suggest' sticking to one configuration of apparel and a simple design. (I
like the Bill Babcock Columbia shirt, but do not know what Ted & Doris can
provide)

My vision would be the KASTNER CUP wrapped around the FoT Logo on one front
side of the shirt.  And something WATKINS GLEN on the other front side.

It would be nice also to have them largely presold, paid for, and delivered
before the event, so that they can be worn with pride at the Glen.

We would be cool, and likely better looking than the MG Guys.

That being said, the SHIRT GUYS have the last word.

Joe A

> The discussion about the T shirt/hoodies/golf shirt/ 3 button Oxford or any
> other peripheral stuff, like baseball caps is great! It really doesn't matter
> to me what we decide on...
> The FOT gets my "family discount" (25% off) for art work.
>
> I love doing cartoons, but I'll be glad to do a logo or both for that matter.
> How about a logo for embroidered stuff, like fleeces, hoodies and caps and a
> single color t shirt with a cartoon?
>
> I don't need to know right away, but as many of you know next year I'm
> planning to relocate to the left side of the country so anything I can get
> started ASAP would be a good thing.
>
> Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
>
> Greg
>
> Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
>
> That's not a leak... My car's just marking its territory...

   </HTML>