fot

[Fot] =?utf-8?q?Come_join_me_on_Friends_of_Triumph_on_The_Vintage?=

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] =?utf-8?q?Come_join_me_on_Friends_of_Triumph_on_The_Vintage?=
From: Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 01:42:51 +0000 (GMT)
We have created a Friends of Triumph group on The Vintage Racing League
network. A few of us are already members. This might be a place where we can
share pictures and videos amongst ourselves., rather than put them out there
for everyone to see. It may also be a way to connect the various segments of
your hobby together. In my case the Vintage Racing League is a way to connect
FoT and CVAR to family and friends. The FoT group inside the VRL will separate
them out from discussions that do not interest them. Time wil tell if this is a
valid concept but I'm game.

Click here to join:
http://www.myvrl.com/group/friendsoftriumph?xgk=38d70d2a38

Thanks,
Bob Kramer

--
To control which emails you receive on The Vintage Racing League, go to:
http://www.myvrl.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings