fot

Re: [Fot] One lucky man

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] One lucky man
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 21:47:58 -0700
Makes you wonder if inspection of safety items like belts, seat and
roll cage are mere afterthoughts for the driver, the sanction and the track.

What was the seat bolted to?  Tin foil?  Looking at the car on the
starting line and seeing what looks like significant amounts of rust
on the roof makes me wonder if the whole car was being held together
with a coat of primer?  Sure came apart like it's body panels had
been flying in loose formation before the accident.