fot

Re: [Fot] Hawaii Tracks

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hawaii Tracks
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:17:52 -0800
Geez.

 I really didn't know there was a track anywhere on the islands. That's kind
of good news. I was considering buying an enduro cart to keep my racing jones
in check. I might have to check this hilo thing out.

I'm working on building a magazine (online) about stand up paddle surfing.
Keeping my mind from turning to much now that I'm screwing off full time. I've
had to learn PHP, MySQL and CSS (sort of) still working on it, but it's coming
out pretty good  www.kenalu.com . I plan to launch it in February.

> Amici...
>
> All this talk about road racing circuits in Hawaii is redundant.  I mean,
> come on.  Hawaii!  That's a hell of tow.

Ya, but it's da kine.

Cowabunga, Dude!

> Bill (Damdinger)

Aloha.