fot

Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed

To: <GSFuqua1@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:22:57 -0600
Gary,

Congratulations on the TR4. I hope you can make it down to CVAR events.
We hold one each spring and fall at Hallett and you a a lot closer to
theat track than I am. As a matter of fact you are a bit closer to the
new track at Eagles Canyon then I am to Hallett. We have a school and
race weekend in February at TWS in College Station. Marquest says that
will be a little over 600 miles but where else in the middle of the
country can you race in February?

As for your questions I buy most of my stuff online from places like
Racer Wholesale, Speedway Motors and Capital Motorsports. You can even
find a lot of it with Jegs and Summit Racing. Look  up Pegusus, Aircraft
Spruce and Supply, McMaster-Carr and Truechoice for the hard to find
stuff. You can get pretty good deals if you figure out what you need and
are willing to hunt it down. Hunting the stuff down becomes part of the
fun of it. Eventually you become an expert on the best place to buy
anything you need. If you want the top end stuff I think it is pricey
where ever you buy it, but the generic stuff can be bought at commodity
prices. You may want to get the required safety gear for the first race
and gradually add stuff like fuel jugs as you go. A lot of tracks are
moving to self service fuel pumps so that is getting easier.

Hope to see you on track soon.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.