fot

Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed--Mahalo for the Advice!

To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com, RKramer@rdoequipment.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed--Mahalo for the Advice!
From: SMITH1127@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:37:47 EST
Aloha, Charly. Thanks for all of the great advice. Our track here on the  Big
Island is quite small, and the SCCA events are not exactly what I would call
wheel to wheel racing, but rather driver skills exercises. We simply do not
have  a decent track in Hawaii, so we make do with what we've got. Maybe some
day.....

I've also got a small collection of British sports cars--this has been a
passion of mine for 40 years. These are all drivers, and I do drive them all. I

have also had some of them on the track, but bought Bob Coan's Spitfire as a
car  that I could dedicate to the track. It may be more car than our little
track  calls for (I doubt that I will ever use the overdrive), but it should be

lots of fun and the guys and gals that do race here will like to see another
real racecar at our events. Most folks show up in their everyday drivers,
although we do have a Lotus 7 and some other unusual vehicles for being in the
middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Thanks again for your note. I've attached a few pictures from our car barn.
Much aloha. Robert

P1010490.jpg]

P1010511.JPG]

P1010396.JPG]