fot

Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed--Mahalo for the Advice!

To: <SMITH1127@aol.com>, <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Recommendations Needed--Mahalo for the Advice!
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:06:22 -0800
Hi Robert,

I live in Sacramento, California and recently bought a '74 TR6 that had
only a few years before come from Oahu.  I bought it from John Shrum's
son.  Apparently John was retired Navy and had a British car shop on
Oahu and did some SCCA Club Racing in the 80s and 90s.  I am
autocrossing this TR6 now and plan to do some road racing even though
vintage racing in Northern California is not too friendly to TR6s.

Jim
Two '74 TR6s