fot

Re: [Fot] manifold gasket

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, awashatko@wi.rr.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] manifold gasket
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:05:35 -0800 (PST)
Guys:If these are the P/N's 695-050 ($17.95) & 695-060 ($18.95) I've used this
part for awhile now. They are about twice as thick as a stock gasket, and are
made of a fiberous material instead of the composite stock gaskets. They have
sealed every header I've ever put on a customers car, but, I would not consider
them reusable. But then again, I don't have a lot of customers asking my to
pull headers as often as we might on a race car.
  Thanks - Ed

Gt6steve@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 12/18/2007 6:17:55 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,