fot

[Fot] WATKINS GLEN HOTELS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] WATKINS GLEN HOTELS
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:33:25 EST
FoT,

I expect to talk to Andrea Stowe of the Hampton Inn about a second hotel,
that is one of their properties. Will have more to report in a few days.

I had no idea, when I started this, that entries and attendance would be so
huge.

In the meantime, this offering comes from Joe B  (Joe is going to run his TR3
with us).  read below. It is new hotel opening in 2008.

Joe, I stopped by the village of Watkins Glen yesterday and there is a new
hotel at the north end of downtown on the lake that is to be completed early in
2008.  It is partly closed to the weather already, thus looks to be ahead of
schedule.  It may be worth looking into, and is in a much better location than
the Hampton Inn.  Their website is <A
HREF="http://www.watkinsglenharborhotel.com/";>http://www.watkinsglenharborhotel.com/</A>.

There is an online form to complete for an RFP.  Not sure how many rooms we
need
or what dates you specified, or I would have submitted it.
Joe(B)
   </HTML>