fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Thursday Sessions

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Thursday Sessions
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:58:33 EST
In a message dated 01/02/2008 12:25:10 PM Central Standard Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> Henry Frye informs me that Thursday is included in the entry.
>
> I looked at the SVRA.com website for confirmation of this information. It is
>
> not linked yet.  It does show a Practice Day
>
> Perhaps Jack W can comment on this?
>
> If this is the case, more folks may wish to arrive on Wednesday.
>
> Sorry for the confusion, if any.
>
> Thanks for the heads up Henry Frye.

Joe...

Last year (2007) I seem to recall there were 'extra-cost' practice/test
sessions run on Wednesday.  The regular group sessions began on Thursday and
are
included in the entry fee.  The TR3 & TR4s (for instance) ran in Group THREE,
which had two sessions on Thursday, one on Friday, two sessions on Saturday,
and
one on Sunday.  There was also a one hour (extra cost) enduro on Friday.

Bill Dentinger