fot

Re: [Fot] GPS Products

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GPS Products
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:44:16 -0800
Henry,

We have a Volvo XC90 with a nav screen that rises up out of the top of the
dash into an awesome position; very well thought our and effective.  The
steering wheel has controls and a remote control works too.  Unfortunately,
the rest of the system, while not a bad system, is not up to the same level
of sophistication as are the better aftermarket units.

Jack