fot

[Fot] TR6 Convertible top screws and bolts

To: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>, Triumph <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Fot] TR6 Convertible top screws and bolts
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:05:04 -0800
I removed the top 3 garges ago.  Now no longer have the 6 screws that bolt
the frame to the body or the 6[?] bolts that attach the frame piece to the
rear deck.

I would like to get the required parts locally, so I need to know the sizes
of these two items.  The screws are fit into the counter sunk holes on the
frame.  I would guess they are 1/4-28 by 1/2 or 3/4 [though they could be
5/16 24].  The bolts are probably 1/4 or 5/15 and also about 1/2 or 3/4.

Would really appreciate it if anybody knows [I did not yet check in my
Repair Manual].

--
Chuck Arnold