fot

[Fot] Collector car live auction (bard finds) on eBay

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Collector car live auction (bard finds) on eBay
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:17:42 -0500
Hey everyone,

I just came across an auction company having a large collector-car live
auction on eBay.  It includes several Bugeyes, 1920's and 30's Fords, a
couple Minis (one Moke!), some MGs (incl. MGAs and a TD), and micro-cars
(Isettas, NSU, Honda, etc.), among others.  It also includes two Judson
Superchargers in boxes, some Hit and Miss motors, and a Honda Dream
motorcycle.

These cars are not for the faint of heart.  They are barn finds and look
it.  I think there were just a few out of all of them that may be driveable
(maybe an MG TD, a '76 Mercedes, a Ford Taurus...).  But if you would like
a decent collector-car project, you may find it here.  Apparently the
auction is in PA (at least the auction company is).

Here is the link to their auctions on eBay:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalderferauction

Just FYI, since I know some of you out there are as insane as we are!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)