fot

Re: [Fot] Spifire vs. big boys

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spifire vs. big boys
From: Jari Tabell <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:14:33 +0200
Yes, the mechanical tacho is not in operation. I have an electrical one
on the steering column. The old one would go round anyway, as I use to
change at 8000rpm and have the absolute mental limit at 8500.

Yes, on the last lap I made a a bit longer trip... I braked a bit too
late and didn't want to risk anything, so I used the safety road. Most
embarrassing would have been be stucking on the gravel trap between the
track and safety road.

Regards
Jari