fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: Collector car live auction (bard finds) on eBay

To: RYoung@navcomtech.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Collector car live auction (bard finds) on eBay
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:31:24 EST
In a message dated 01/09/2008 7:06:17 PM Central Standard Time,
RYoung@navcomtech.com writes:

> You broke the crank just warming up ???  Doing what, burnouts ?

Just revving a cold engine...and not that high either.  It saved me a lot of
embarrassment.  I'm not that good at autocrossing.  And I got the event's
'hard luck' trophy.

I wish I'd have gotten a buck for each picture taken of my engine bay at that
event.  Lots of people there had never seen a Judson supercharger.

Bill (Damdinger)

Bill