fot

[Fot] Valvoline VR-1 feedback

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Valvoline VR-1 feedback
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:16:33 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2008 5:28:40 PM Pacific Standard Time, Allen writes:

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:22:49 -0600
> From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
> Subject: [Fot] Valvoline VR-1 feedback
> To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
>
> FoT,
>
> I contacted Valvoline to confirm the percentages of Zn and P they list
> for the VR-1 oil. This is what they sent back.
>
> Allen

I am not in the least surprised by their response.

I suggest that you write back and tell them that since they are not prepared
to grace your enquiry with an honest reply, you will have no alternative than
to buy Amsoil, and advise all your racinng friends to do the same as they
obviously have something to hide!

Leon

(fed up with bullcrap from manufacturers)

   </HTML>