fot

Re: [Fot] Valvoline VR-1 feedback

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Valvoline VR-1 feedback
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:01:39 -0600
About a year ago I went 'round and 'round with Castrol. Same deal.
They gave me three answers in a row that said everything was
"adequate" or "exceeds", yada yada. Then I got through to a personal
friend who works for a distributor, we found their actual spec sheet,
and sure enough, not enough ZDDP for us.

Since then he has sent me their news release about a special Syntec
for racing -- but no news on where to get it.