fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 rear supension query

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 rear supension query
From: "Terry and Cindy" <roadandtrack@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:18:25 +1000
I'm in the process of resurrecting our old race GT6 Mk2 which has had more
lives and modifications than I care to think about
I fitted a Mk2 rear end years ago and never really got it finished. I now
note the lower wishbone pivot shaft (out at the hub), is far from
horizontal, causing the hub to be twisted back and effectively giving heaps
of caster . There is no obvious bend in the wishbone, but I don't have
another MK2 GT6 anywhere near to compare. Can anyone shed some light on
this??
If anyone reading this has the PRI rear suspension kit, I'd be delighted to
hear from them . I have a nice set of SPAX coil-overs and will happily ditch
the top spring. I'm reviewing the options. Any comments????
Thanks a lot
Terry O'Beirne
Australia