fot

Re: [Fot] Mosport Hotels June 2008

To: Bill Babcock <billbab@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mosport Hotels June 2008
From: Bulkowskip@mercedes-benz.ca
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:54:22 -0500
FOT.
If you planning to go to a Hotel or Motel

go to  WWW.VARAC.CA  /Festival/Accommodations  and there you find a list
of B+B and Hotels.
i normally camp over the Weekend.

Peter

Peter Bulkowski

Bill Babcock <billbab@gmail.com>
Sent by: fot-bounces+bulkowskip=mercedes-benz.ca@autox.team.net
01/22/2008 10:36 AM

        To:     N197TR4@cs.com
        cc:     Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>

There isn't anything close by, we stayed at the track of course, in
Nero. It's nice to camp out there, everyone does. Like some kind of
"Lord of the Flies" thing--little kids building bonfires and dancing
around it. There's a couple of hotels at the town that's to the east
on the lakeshore (I don't remember the name of the town) and there's
some pretty good restaurants there. Are you driving the track? Better
grow a third testicle before you go.
On Jan 22, 2008, at 7:24 AM, N197TR4@cs.com wrote:

> FoT,
>
> Looking for good choices of hotels for June Event.
>
> Typical places where the FoT have stayed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe A   </HTML>

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins