fot

Re: [Fot] Mosport Hotels June 2008

To: billbab@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mosport Hotels June 2008
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:02:23 EST
Bill,  I have run there twice before....I have stayed at hotels and at the
track. I prefer the track and will likely have RV.

But our FOT Friends from the UK will be attending for the first time and
looking for nice place for them to stay.  The Admiral Inn is OK, but there may
be
better.

Lots of B & Bs within 10 Minutes of track     http://www.varac.ca/

The Englishmen dont require a third testical as their  first two are large
enough...not that I have seen them.

Thanks!

VARAC  website:        http://www.varac.ca/

Joe

> There isn't anything close by, we stayed at the track of course, in Nero.
> It's nice to camp out there, everyone does. Like some kind of "Lord of the
> Flies" thing--little kids building bonfires and dancing around it. There's a
> couple of hotels at the town that's to the east on the lakeshore (I don't
> remember the name of the town) and there's some pretty good restaurants
>there. Are
> you driving the track? Better grow a third testicle before you go.

   </HTML>