fot

[Fot] British parts..and THANKS

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] British parts..and THANKS
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:29:41 -0800
Hello Gang..I want to say THANKS! to all of you who have been bidding
on/buying the Spitfire parts that I have been listing on Ebay.....Well...I
just acquired a large quantity of British Car Stuff....Parts, manuals,
etc..much of it is NOS...there is way too much to explain here..the listings
will start within the hour..the 1st item is a NOS Tr6 Koni shock conversion
kit(Moss Motors)
Thanks to all of you for helping me 'Revel In Old Car Parts'...Man is this
FUN!...Wooohoo!
Racer Bud..Spitfire #21   my Ebay user name is budscarco