fot

[Fot] TR6 cam question

To: 'Friends of Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 cam question
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:27:40 -0700
Here it is February already, just over two weeks before the
Beach Party.  But to the point, warmer spring weather is
not too far away, time to get a Spit on the street.  One thing
I'll be doing is getting a TSI275 cam for the 1500 motor.

My question, however, relates to using this grind in a TR6.
Does anyone have experience with it in a street TR6?  How
does it compare to the Goodparts GP2 cam?  We have a
customer who needs a new cam for his 6, he may have
already talked to Richard about a GP2.  What other street
grinds for the 6 might folks recommend?

mjb.