fot

Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse
From: John.Reed@wilson.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:09:50 -0800
TR gear boxes are strong, plentiful and

My experience is the GT6 boxes are not up to the task.
The 260Z box I use has been trouble free for over 15 years.
100.00 from the junk yard.

Regards,
John Reed
Staff Photographer

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.714.6895, fax +1.773.714.4585
John.Reed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

Please note that effective immediately, my e-mail , phone number and
street address have changed. Please update your files accordingly.

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.