fot

[Fot] CVAR Drivers School & Race @ TWS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] CVAR Drivers School & Race @ TWS
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:45:17 EST
Just a short note to the list to say those of us that made the TWS weekend
had a good time.  I managed to make it through the weekend and get my  Novice
permit even though my oil cooler cracked and gave it up.  Bob Kramer  and
another gentleman came to the rescue with a replacement and got it on the  car
while I was at a drivers/student meeting.  What can you say??   Great people &
great fun!!  Had a few other minor issues on the car  that need addressing but
for not having been run on the track for 6 years I  thought it did pretty well.

For those of you who may wonder my best time  on the 2.9 mile course was
2:20.  That was before some of the other  issues.  I felt pretty good about
that.

Hope to see some of you at Hallett.

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars