fot

[Fot] Spitfire & GT6 Competition Axles

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire & GT6 Competition Axles
From: Joseph Siam <jsiam1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 05:40:22 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Hi All  Just wanted you to know I will be putting together a ready to install
Competition Axle kit for Spitfires and Gt6s.  If you are interested let me
know.  I have a few axles sets being made right now. I could add to the order
and save  4+ weeks of down time.  Featuring Chuck Gee Alloy Hubs and all parts
need to fit them. I have installed a few of them already.  They will be
available in both wide and narrow track Spitfires.   I have more parts
available  More info is on my web site

www.chequeredflagracing.com

Thanks   Joe Siam