fot

Re: [Fot] FW: rear dampers

To: "Tom Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>, "Mike Cook"
Subject: Re: [Fot] FW: rear dampers
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:14:26 -0600
If you search the internet you can find some interesting things out
about this topic. There are now adjustable valves to replace the
standard valves and ther are articles about shimming the springs to
increase rate while tightening up the valve spring. I have pulled apart
a competition set I have and I found some blue springs in place of the
bronze colored ones in a standard shock. The oil recommendations vary as
well. Google away.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.