fot

Re: [Fot] FW: rear dampers

To: "Tom Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>, "Mike Cook"
Subject: Re: [Fot] FW: rear dampers
From: "TR4Tony" <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:25:42 -0000
Tom / Rene

The guy to talk to on this is Derek at Stevson Motors in Birmingham - he is
the authority on classic shocks as far as im aware.

He has done all my twin valve and adjustable DAS9's and my adjustable
DAS10's, with bump and rebound settings to match the weight of my car etc.
no. of leafs in my rear springs etc.

Regards

Tony