fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Triumphs

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Triumphs
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:53:05 EDT
In a message dated 3/18/2008 7:41:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
JWoesvra@aol.com writes:

That  wouldn't be decided until closer to the event. Probably August. At
Watkins Glen we sometimes have an additional group because we get so many
cars.
You should get your entry in early so we can plan the  groupings better. That

applies to all of the Triumphs. We can do a  much better job of finding a
suitable place for you if you enter  early.

WATKINS GLEN REGISTRATION

In order to plan the groupings and schedule, you folks should have your
entries in by June 1. It is to everyone's benefit to make this happen. If we
get
enough cars, it may be possible to get you an extra session or group. If you
drag it out, that may not happen.

Also, keep in mind that you must send me a Race Car Information Sheet and
several photos of your car if you haven't raced with SVRA recently. All of you
non-vintage guys will also need to send a documentation of you car's racing
history. Log book records work well for that.

The entry form and RCIS are on the website now.

Do this now: don't wait until the last minute.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA