fot

[Fot] U.S.Vintage Grand Prix @ Watkins Glen 4-7 September 08

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] U.S.Vintage Grand Prix @ Watkins Glen 4-7 September 08
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:38:34 EDT
FoT:

If you are a potential entrant or know someone who maybe a candidate as an
entrant, please react as quickly as possible to Jack Woerhle's appeal.

The SVRA Website is SVRA.COM and copies of the application for entry are
there for your use.

Please note that the cost of entry is different for our Triumphs than the
general population. ($375.00)  No SVRA membership is required for Triumph.

ALSO, please note that entrants outside of the Continental North America are
FREE.

Below is a 'reprint' of Jack W's appeal to us, just in case it might have got
past you.

(Note the comment on extra group or session....even more track time possible)

Joe A.

---------------------------------------

WATKINS GLEN REGISTRATION

In order to plan the groupings and schedule, you folks should have your
entries in by June 1. It is to everyone's benefit to make this happen. If we
get
enough cars, it may be possible to get you an extra session or group. If you
drag it out, that may not happen.

Also, keep in mind that you must send me a Race Car Information Sheet and
several photos of your car if you haven't raced with SVRA recently. All of
you
non-vintage guys will also need to send a documentation of you car's racing
history. Log book records work well for that.

The entry form and RCIS are on the website now.

Do this now: don't wait until the last minute.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA
   </HTML>